Linsay Boyce is a litigator with seven years of experience representing individuals and businesses in areas of tax controversy, civil litigation, and criminal defense. Linsay focuses primarily in tax and corporate matters, working successfully to resolve state and federal tax issues for both individuals and entities. She is also a part of the firm’s white collar practice, representing those facing IRS or DOR criminal investigation. She has successfully represented individuals and entities before the administrative law courts in matters involving liquor licensing and DOR noncompliance.
Linsay also works with business clients to handle a variety of needs including contract drafting, negotiation, and disputes. Prior to joining the firm, she worked with a civil litigation office based in Charleston, South Carolina, where she represented businesses in contract, UCC, and trade secret disputes in the state and federal courts.
Linsay is a graduate of Furman University and the Charleston School of Law. She is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association and the South Carolina Bar Association. In 2018, she was honored to be a Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Honoree for her efforts to raise funds and awareness about the condition.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- U.S. Tax Court
- Charleston School of Law, J.D.
- Furman University, B.A. (History)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
Request Your Initial Consultation Now
You will never be judged. Let us help you get through this. Available 24/7.